Quality Assurance is a way of preventing mistake or defects in manufactured product and avoiding problem when delivering solution or services to customer.
Quality Assurance Benefits:
- Better overall quality coordination between departments
- Fewer Non-Standard releases
- Less errors and rework
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduced cycle time
- Reduce costs
- Better QA coordination with Skyward
Objective of MINITAB17
- Explore data graphs.
- Conduct statistical analysis.
- Assess quality tools.
- Design of Experiment.